Rival Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival Worlds~ Is about these two packs, who live in two separate worlds. Separated by a time vortex, but when something happens the time vortex gets rid of anything in one worlds and throws it in the other. So now there are both packs in one land.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site button
The story of Dune and Code. Oa2o80 This is the sites button, for when we affiliate with other packs or sites. The button was created by Neil/Jeames. The story of Dune and Code. 2n51f7
Affiliates

The story of Dune and Code.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluetails

Bluetails

Star Pieces : 76

The story of Dune and Code. Empty
PostSubject: The story of Dune and Code.   The story of Dune and Code. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Before we begin Dune Is Crowtalon;'s 
and Code is mine.
Here is some info on each character.
Name: Dune
Physical Build: Sleek, long legged, and a bit short
Eye Color: Amber with light honey around the corners
Fur Color/s: Tan
Markings: A cream chest, and neck

Now for codes.
Name: Code
Physical Build: Sleek agile, tall, Long legged, and muscular around stomach region.
Eye Color: Honey with a light amber around the edges.  
Fur Color: Tan with hints of rust colored specks. 
Markings: Rust colored specks. A white under muzzle and chest, dust  colored shoulder patches
All rest will be found in the story.

These are the main characters, there will be POVs from side characters also! 

If you want to suggest a character here is your form!

Code:
Name:
[center]Gender:[/center]
[center]Age:[/center]
[center]Build: [/center]
[center]Eye color:[/center]
[center]Fur:[/center]
[center]Markings:[/center]
[center]Personality:[/center]
[center]History(optional):

Last edited by Bluetails on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/108064860318159591812/posts
Bluetails

Bluetails

PostSubject: Re: The story of Dune and Code.   The story of Dune and Code. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:20 pm

The story of Dune and Code. 603890_10151149808322635_1242035889_n
Codes POV

The young male struggled to realize what was going on. Things flashed by his face as he ran. There was a massive cougar right on his tail, and the young male rather not be caught by it's snapping jaws. "Gah!" He barked as the creature closed it's jaws around a few hairs of his tail. He was about to leave his own pack to find a mate, when apparently the cougar felt threatened. "Must keep running!' He growled his eyes wide. Mud splattered in his face as he ran before he turned he heard the cougar slow down. He turned in to a large bush and panted. He shook the mud from his fur while watching the cougar before turning and walking away. "Phew." He sighed his tail twitching. 

Just a short intro on to Code. 
Hope you like it!.
Anything you think I should add, get rid of, or fix? Say so!
Back to top Go down
Russetheart

Russetheart

Star Pieces : 46

PostSubject: Re: The story of Dune and Code.   The story of Dune and Code. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Wow a New story? and The first story at that? I love it! I have to say so far I love Code. Though we even haven't met Dune, I have my feelings. The two seem familiar, hmmm. Semi-realistic  I presume? (the story). Oh I love Code!
Back to top Go down
Robinshadow

Robinshadow

Star Pieces : 72

PostSubject: Re: The story of Dune and Code.   The story of Dune and Code. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:03 pm

I must agree with Russetheart, Code is adorable! I love this short intro, and I can't wait to see Dunes! All I can say is..
The story of Dune and Code. Tumblr_mebxqpNw9U1ri2d4jo1_500
Back to top Go down
Bluetails

Bluetails

PostSubject: Re: The story of Dune and Code.   The story of Dune and Code. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Oh wow! Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Yes Russetheart, it is Semi-realistic. I'm glad you like Code! That has to be the cutest gif Yet Robsinshadow! I'll writ Dunes POV later. Again thanks for the positive feedback guys!
Back to top Go down
Bluetails

Bluetails

PostSubject: Re: The story of Dune and Code.   The story of Dune and Code. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:44 pm

The story of Dune and Code. 14285-mini
Raven POV

The black male watched around his pack, as they greeted and connected with each other. His closed his blue eyes. Though blue eyes were very rare in wolves, blue eyes were apart of the males heritage. He quickly walked over to the den, where the dominant female laid. He nuzzled her and then licked behind her ears. Three young pups ran around his legs rough housing and play fighting. Both dominant wolves sat watching the three pups played. The strongest was a close to lack furred male with pale blue eyes, the second one is a brown gray female coat with a darker blue,  the last one the weakest one was a dark gray male with baby blue eyes. The pups were born a while ago and were losing their  blue eyes, to a mix of ambers and yellows. The strongest one had his weaker brother pinned down as he bite on his ear,the weaker one yapped loudly and the other male pulled away. A younger wolf walked up to the two "lead" wolves tail low and head down. The black furred male met the wolf with a sharp nip on the side and a growl. Whining the weaker male didn't look the dominant wolves in the eyes. The dominant wolf growled at the wolf teeth bared, and the younger wolf padded away. The male wolf lifted his head and let out a long throaty howl, the other members of the pack joining in. The female nuzzled the other dominant male behind the ears, before he went to go follow a scent trail , following up to a moose herd. After a few hours the pack found the moose herd, after picking out  the weakest in the herd, a doe with a gash in her right flank and a limp. The bull male was a few feet away watching his herd carefully. Separating the pack of wolves circled around the herd, quietly stalking up to the weakest one staying away from the bull. After a while the wolves began the chase, a large and strong female wolf lunged for the does front to be kicked in a head leaving a large gash in her head. The wolf took no attention to this as he nipped the does heels. After about an hour the wolves took down the doe leaving about five behind either with hooves to the head and/or a large gash on their sides from when the bull charged. After eating the wolves treaded back home, as the got home they all greeted each other. The pups begged for food and the dominant male regurgitated some for the pups to eat, as they couldn't eat raw meat yet alone hunt. The male lied down and once gain watched as his pack moved around and greeted each other.

Just a little filler before I get on to dunes! Raven is a side character as you call it. I hope you like it!

Last edited by Bluetails on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crowtalon;

Crowtalon;

Star Pieces : 48

PostSubject: Re: The story of Dune and Code.   The story of Dune and Code. EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:57 pm

I love the story so far!
Back to top Go down
Bluetails

Bluetails

PostSubject: Re: The story of Dune and Code.   The story of Dune and Code. EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Crowtalon; wrote:
I love the story so far!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Dune and Code.   The story of Dune and Code. Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of Dune and Code.
Page 1 of 1