Rival Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival Worlds~ Is about these two packs, who live in two separate worlds. Separated by a time vortex, but when something happens the time vortex gets rid of anything in one worlds and throws it in the other. So now there are both packs in one land.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site button
General Other Topic Discussion  - Page 3 Oa2o80 This is the sites button, for when we affiliate with other packs or sites. The button was created by Neil/Jeames. General Other Topic Discussion  - Page 3 2n51f7
Affiliates

General Other Topic Discussion

Go down 
+7
Airjewel
Pandora
Russetheart
Graywings
Redraven
Robinshadow
Amberwinds
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Graywings
Admin
Graywings

Star Pieces : 68

General Other Topic Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Other Topic Discussion    General Other Topic Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Huh? Toad? I know nothing of the sort, it's not me for sure. I'm a medium sized, and besides last year I was a mix of the Wii fit trainer and Luigi. (please don't ask why)
Back to top Go down
https://rivalworlds.rpg-board.net
Russetheart

Russetheart

Star Pieces : 46

PostSubject: Re: General Other Topic Discussion    General Other Topic Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:22 pm

XD I'm in tears. I need to draw something, about Petra and my character. Have him looking up at Petra like "Why! Why you die!"
Back to top Go down
Bluetails

Bluetails

Star Pieces : 76

PostSubject: Re: General Other Topic Discussion    General Other Topic Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:01 pm

^^^^^
Yes.

I gave Redraven the dragon in his sig! It is MY dragon XD.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/108064860318159591812/posts
Redraven

Redraven

Star Pieces : 51

PostSubject: Re: General Other Topic Discussion    General Other Topic Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Yep, all dragons are Blues. Since my account is not activated... Can I use Levi now? I feel he would look great with this background! XD

XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Heat Haze

Heat Haze

Star Pieces : 37

PostSubject: Re: General Other Topic Discussion    General Other Topic Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:16 pm

I just started school today and my history teacher, he has a snake, boa constrictor to be exact. I shall love this class. They said that they can take it out so I'm excited. More excited than I am for chemistry. I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Other Topic Discussion    General Other Topic Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Other Topic Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3