Rival Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival Worlds~ Is about these two packs, who live in two separate worlds. Separated by a time vortex, but when something happens the time vortex gets rid of anything in one worlds and throws it in the other. So now there are both packs in one land.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site button
Pandora's Art Box Oa2o80 This is the sites button, for when we affiliate with other packs or sites. The button was created by Neil/Jeames. Pandora's Art Box 2n51f7
Affiliates

Pandora's Art Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandora

Pandora

Star Pieces : 20

Pandora's Art Box Empty
PostSubject: Pandora's Art Box   Pandora's Art Box EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 am

Hey guys! I'm Pandora!

But you can just me Pan if you'd like. c:

I've been into art for a long time, probably since sixth grade! My favorite things to draw are usually canines, but sometimes I get a little frisky and branch out to other animals. Humans are pretty much a big no-no right now. I usually don't draw things on the computer 'till I'm comfortable drawing them with pencil and paper. Though for some reason I'm not very bad at drawing humanoid animals.

Anyways! Back to the art part! Here's some examples of my most recent artwork! {fyi, on a different site my name is oakdenugg, hence the oak. c:}

Pandora's Art Box MgmzzNy

Pandora's Art Box KMM3rSc

Pandora's Art Box Image

As you can probably see, my style is NOWHERE near realistic, or even possibly nowhere near being where I want to be in the future. But what's here is here, so I'm stuck with my cute little style right now.

I imagine if you came here, it wasn't to hear me rant about art, art, ART! If you'd like to order a piece, it'll be free. But it'll be a very small piece, probably no more than 100 x 100. I can do pixel art, but only if you want me to DIE while doing it. {jk, but it's very painful}

Just fill out the form below, post it here, and wait until I accept it. When it's finished, I'll PM it to you. c: Good? Great! If you have any questions, please PM me!

Code:
Username:
Species:
Markings:
Eye Color:
Style Wanted:
Accessories:
Pose:
Other:

Thanks for ordering, and even if you don't: THANKS! <3
Back to top Go down

Pandora's Art Box