Rival Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival Worlds~ Is about these two packs, who live in two separate worlds. Separated by a time vortex, but when something happens the time vortex gets rid of anything in one worlds and throws it in the other. So now there are both packs in one land.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site button
My TOP 10 songs! Oa2o80 This is the sites button, for when we affiliate with other packs or sites. The button was created by Neil/Jeames. My TOP 10 songs! 2n51f7
Affiliates

My TOP 10 songs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Airjewel

Airjewel

Star Pieces : 41

My TOP 10 songs! Empty
PostSubject: My TOP 10 songs!   My TOP 10 songs! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:23 pm

I love all types of music and its really hard for me to choose just 10, but, I've decided to do it for your entertainment. If you don't disrespect my opinion, I wont disrespect yours Smile

Ok, here we go!
I'm not much of a directioner but this song just has to go here for being the 'best song ever' Wink
So here it is and I'm sure you've already guessed this but its:
Best Song Ever by One Direction!

She's just got to make it here, seriously! And I need your love too Ellie! Just Kidding I'm a girl... 0.0 Anyways! My number nine is 'Need Your Love' by 'Ellie Goulding' !

I've been listening to this song a lot lately! Its so catchy! So LALA LALALALALALA to you too, Naughty Boy and Sam Smith!

Putting this girl here because I loved Hannah Montanna when I was younger <3 Can't believe its come to this! A huge difference in ma girl! Here's 'We Can't Stop' by Hannah Montanna... umm... I mean Miley Cyrus! *may contain swearing*

My friend recommended this to me awhile ago. It's  an old song but I love it like mad! Here's Pieces by Red !

YAY! We've reached the halfway mark! Its been hard, huh?
Ok, Clue: This person is also number 4 Wink.
Anyways,  This person is just amazing! Avicii I lovez you! Here's Silhouettes by Avicii <3

Clue came from above ^^. Yes, you've probably guessed, its 'Wake Me Up' by Avicii! Anyways, Who else thinks the woman at the end is creepy?

OOHHH, top 3! Any Twi-Hards here? Twilightians? Twilight Fans? I'm one, not a HUGE one but im a fan :DAnyways, a cute song, in my opinion, its A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Ok, this is my BFF's favourite song, and close to mine. This singer is a bit unheard, because in my school me and my BFF are pretty much the only one who's heard of her 0.0
I wish we could NEVER grow up. *Contains swearing*
Is that a good clue for you?
Yep! You've guessed it! It's 'Here's To Never Growing Up' by 'A V R IL     LA VIGNE

IDWHOHFWOGGDIGDIVDIG. NUMBER 1!!!
Ok, she's my favourite singer in DA WORLD!
Ahhhhh
Ok, anyways :PIt's Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk. The video is the cutest and saddest thing ever <3 Sad
*may contain swearing*

Wow, that was hard! But I enjoyed it, I hope you guys like my favourites! Comment on what you think, and if you don't agree on my opinion, then feel free to post yours below Smile

Have an amazing, splendid day/night/morning/evening, whichever suits you best!
Back to top Go down
http://battleofclans.forummotion.com/

My TOP 10 songs!
Page 1 of 1