Rival Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival Worlds~ Is about these two packs, who live in two separate worlds. Separated by a time vortex, but when something happens the time vortex gets rid of anything in one worlds and throws it in the other. So now there are both packs in one land.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site button
Do you own a pet? Oa2o80 This is the sites button, for when we affiliate with other packs or sites. The button was created by Neil/Jeames. Do you own a pet? 2n51f7
Affiliates

Do you own a pet?

Go down 
4 posters

Do you own a pet?
Yes
Do you own a pet? Vote_lcap1100%Do you own a pet? Vote_rcap1
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Do you own a pet? Vote_lcap10%Do you own a pet? Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Airjewel

Airjewel

Star Pieces : 41

Do you own a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Do you own a pet?   Do you own a pet? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Do any of you guys own pets? If so, what animal and breed. What age? What's his/her name?

I own 1 dog. He's a 4 year old golden Labrador called Matys. Smile

Have a splendid, amazing, fantastic day/evening/morning/night, whichever suits you best!
Back to top Go down
http://battleofclans.forummotion.com/
Bluetails

Bluetails

Star Pieces : 76

Do you own a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a pet?   Do you own a pet? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:00 pm

I currently own a gray/brown(sorta)/white tabby domestic short hair cat. Her name is Jay and some days she can be annoying but look at her she is just to cute.

My uncle is also a certified dog breeder, so I help take care of the dogs and he let me keep a yorkieshire terrier poodle mix, he has black fur and white hairs one his muzzle and a white patc on his chest, his name is Sammy.

Jay: 11-12 months will be 1 year september second
Sammy: 5 years old
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/108064860318159591812/posts
Airjewel

Airjewel

Star Pieces : 41

Do you own a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a pet?   Do you own a pet? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:21 pm

They sound cute Smile
Back to top Go down
http://battleofclans.forummotion.com/
Redraven

Redraven

Star Pieces : 51

Do you own a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a pet?   Do you own a pet? EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Two collies, one male one female named (Male) Burgundy and (Female) Russet.
both are 4 years old with Burgundy being merle colored and Russet sable colored.
They recently had three pups, two males named Sable (based off of his coloring sable) and Nico (Also sable colored.) and one Merle colored female named Pea, they are all five weeks now, and in a few months Nico is staying with me while Sable, and pea go to my friends. (because they asked first, and  paid...)
Back to top Go down
Heat Haze

Heat Haze

Star Pieces : 37

Do you own a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a pet?   Do you own a pet? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:31 pm

I own a black female cat with eyes that look sorta gray I named her Ene, after Kagerou Project and a

2 year old golden retriever named Kano (once again Kagerou Project)
Back to top Go down
Bluetails

Bluetails

Star Pieces : 76

Do you own a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a pet?   Do you own a pet? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

I recently got three female fancy mice. I fell in love with one of them then all of them

Colors-names-anime name from
Mostly black-Rukia-Bleach
Black and white-Ene/Takene-Kagepro/Mekakucity actors
Gray and white-Yin-Darker than black
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/108064860318159591812/posts
Sponsored content

Do you own a pet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you own a pet?   Do you own a pet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you own a pet?
Page 1 of 1