Rival Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival Worlds~ Is about these two packs, who live in two separate worlds. Separated by a time vortex, but when something happens the time vortex gets rid of anything in one worlds and throws it in the other. So now there are both packs in one land.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site button
Mekakucity Actors Oa2o80 This is the sites button, for when we affiliate with other packs or sites. The button was created by Neil/Jeames. Mekakucity Actors 2n51f7
Affiliates

Mekakucity Actors

Go down 
+2
Heat Haze
Graywings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Graywings
Admin
Graywings

Star Pieces : 68

Mekakucity Actors Empty
PostSubject: Mekakucity Actors   Mekakucity Actors EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Mekakucity Actors Kagerou-Project-Vocaloid-anime-Mekaku-City-Actors-1180528
"Fine, Master!"

Welcome to the world of Kagerou! With the Mekakushi Dan. Kagerou Project was first vocaloid songs by IA and Miku, to Manga/Light Novels, to the anime Mekakucity Actors.
(Will add more later meh.)

So what you guys think of Mekakucity Actors? I love how they made Kenjirou so creepy with his shadow! Then Ene how she came to Shintaros computer.

Ships anyone?

Takene x Haruka
Shintaro x Soda-chan
Shintaro x Ayano
Seto x Marry
Momo x Hibiya x Hiyori

Mekakucity Actors Tumblr_n4amxlTyoY1rchxblo1_250
Back to top Go down
https://rivalworlds.rpg-board.net
Heat Haze

Heat Haze

Star Pieces : 37

Mekakucity Actors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekakucity Actors   Mekakucity Actors EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:29 pm

YES. THANK YOU.

Mekakucity Actors 2zt972c
"Oh, you don't remember me?"

I loved Ayano! Her soft voice, and the fact they meet up in clockworks/ a construction site. Just adds some niceness to it. So does Shintaro meeting Kido. I got the fact he was totally like "Who is that girl?" I liked how they changed colors during the hostage part!

Mekakucity Actors 280nr6o
Back to top Go down
Bluetails

Bluetails

Star Pieces : 76

Mekakucity Actors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekakucity Actors   Mekakucity Actors EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Mekakucity Actors 23r94d1
*coughcough*

Next episode kids start dying.

Also Kano and his selfie
#deceive.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/108064860318159591812/posts
Crowtalon;

Crowtalon;

Star Pieces : 48

Mekakucity Actors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekakucity Actors   Mekakucity Actors EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:30 pm

That loop. and apparently Hibiya is a good cook. Also was I only one who though that the dogs that were showed once Hibiya was told No to going to the big city looked like they were from Ginga densetsu weed?
Back to top Go down
Russetheart

Russetheart

Star Pieces : 46

Mekakucity Actors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekakucity Actors   Mekakucity Actors EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Mekakucity Actors Tumblr_n5dawrHFOK1rfmdfoo1_500
Kano you little... That latest episode. Kano was turning into Haruka necessary? Oh my.
My friend made me join the fandom. Haha, He gave me backstories and his very detailed notes about everything/one. He really likes Kano, but this episode he was shaking the computer. I was fine, I really like Marry, Seto, and Ayano. My favorite character is Takene/Ene. He also made me listen to all the songs, and read all the chapters so far before watching the anime.  
Back to top Go down
Heat Haze

Heat Haze

Star Pieces : 37

Mekakucity Actors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekakucity Actors   Mekakucity Actors EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Russetheart wrote:
Mekakucity Actors Tumblr_n5dawrHFOK1rfmdfoo1_500
Kano you little... That latest episode. Kano was turning into Haruka necessary? Oh my.
My friend made me join the fandom. Haha, He gave me backstories and his very detailed notes about everything/one. He really likes Kano, but this episode he was shaking the computer. I was fine, I really like Marry, Seto, and Ayano. My favorite character is Takene/Ene. He also made me listen to all the songs, and read all the chapters so far before watching the anime.  

I'm sort of mad at Kano. Though I sort of understand it, think of what he did to Shintaro he wanted him to remember Ayano. He most likely didn't want Ene to forget Haruka.
I don't know. I'm looking around Tumblr at the same time, I'm sooo distracted.
Back to top Go down
Graywings
Admin
Graywings

Star Pieces : 68

Mekakucity Actors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekakucity Actors   Mekakucity Actors EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:00 pm

What is this...
Mekakucity Actors 14j45jm
Shaft what happened here.
Back to top Go down
https://rivalworlds.rpg-board.net
Amberwinds

Amberwinds

Star Pieces : 80

Mekakucity Actors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekakucity Actors   Mekakucity Actors EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Graywings wrote:
What is this...
Mekakucity Actors 14j45jm
Shaft what happened here.

Welp, Kuroha time.

Fantasy Forest... Mary was to adorable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mekakucity Actors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekakucity Actors   Mekakucity Actors Empty

Back to top Go down

Mekakucity Actors